Harlequin Presents, Sexy Sensation, Mills and Boon Modern Heat

Nicola Marsh :: Under the Spotlight

Booklist :: Bio :: Day in the Life :: Under the Spotlight :: Website :: eHarlequin :: Blog

~ Tell us about your first crush?

Has to be Tom Selleck. I was about 9 or 10 at the time and totally dug the older guy thing! In fact, I think it was a combination of older guy, great smile plus dimples, hot red sports car and beach location that had me dreaming of marrying Tom one day…

~ Who is your favourite fictional romantic hero?

I absolutely adore Susan Elizabeth Phillip’s football heroes. They are so alpha, so super sexy, they take my breath away. My favourite so far has to be Cal Bonner, the Chicago Stars’ legendary quarterback, in Nobody’s Baby But Mine. Very nice indeed!

~ Do you have a favourite city in which you set your novels? If so why is it such a sexy city?

Has to be Melbourne, hands down! I adore living in Melbourne and try to convey the hip, vibrant, cosmopolitan atmosphere in my books. From the fabulous restaurants and cafés to the trendy boutiques, from the lush gardens to Port Phillip Bay, Melbourne has something for everyone and really is a gorgeous setting for a book. I try to give readers a taste of the city and have set books in Acland Street, the home of the best cakes and pastries in the country, Brunswick Street, boho central and Lygon Street, Melbourne’s very own Little Italy. It truly is a fabulous, sexy city!

~ Show us your favourite ever cover?

Has to be my 3rd Modern Extra novel, Purchased for Pleasure, featuring sexy Navy SEAL Tyler James. He’s my first bare-chested hero and therefore a fave! Though my last Harlequin Romance, Princess Australia, is a close second. Italian prince Dante Andretti is depicted beautifully on the cover!

~ If you had a list of five celebrities you were allowed to snog without repercussions from your partner, who would they be?

In no particular order (!): Matthew McConnaughey, Robbie Williams, Hugh Jackman, Wentworth Miller, David James Elliott

~ Who do you use as hero inspiration more than any other man?

Hmm…I haven’t cast Hugh Jackman as a hero yet but I’ve collected so many pics of him along the way that his day is coming…here’s my fave pics to date.

Booklist :: Bio :: Day in the Life :: Under the Spotlight :: Website :: eHarlequin :: Blog

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home