Harlequin Presents, Sexy Sensation, Mills and Boon Modern Heat

Natalie Anderson :: Under the Spotlight

Booklist :: Bio :: Day in the Life :: Under the Spotlight :: Website :: eHarlequin :: Blog

~ Tell us about your first crush? ~

In the totally innocent sense the first boy I remember making an impression was called Carl. We were in a composite class at school and he was my motivation to read and read and read – because he was in a higher reading group than me and I wanted to be in the same group as him! I was almost five and he was nearly six.

~ Do you have a favourite city in which you set your novels? If so why is it such a sexy city? ~

I have lots of favourites! I love travelling – both in reality and in books, so I’m pretty all over the show when writing. I’m happy to explore anywhere so long as there are some cool cafes or bars and an art gallery and a funky apartment or two… I can play tourist and find out interesting things if it’s a place I haven’t been to, or I can take a trip down memory lane and revisit my own experiences of a city.

~ Show us your favourite ever cover? ~

A girl’s first should always be special right? And mine certainly is – fresh and frisky!!!

~ Who do you use as hero inspiration more than any other man? ~

Usually I don’t use a fixed pic for each hero. I have collected body parts, personality and a fuzzy image. I kinda like it this way because then those features can come together any way I want – and same for the reader.

Having said that though, there are a few guys from whom I collect attributes and then repackage in my own version of heroic perfection…

George Clooney – he’s handsome as, but also funny.

Clive Owen – has the most beautiful eyes.

Daniel Day Lewis in The Last of the Mohicans – so strong, so silent and so intense.

Jensen Ackles – is a bit of an aberration because I’ve never seen anything he’s in, in fact I’ve only ever seen this one pic which I nicked from Kate Hardy’s blog one day. I just think he’s got a great mouth!

Booklist :: Bio :: Day in the Life :: Under the Spotlight :: Website :: eHarlequin :: Blog

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home