Harlequin Presents, Sexy Sensation, Mills and Boon Modern Heat

Anna Cleary :: Under the Spotlight

Booklist :: Bio :: Day in the Life :: Under the Spotlight:: Online

~ Who is your favourite fictional romantic hero?

Lord Worth in Regency Buck. Exactly the right degree of cool.

~ Do you have a favourite city in which you set your novels? If so why is it such a sexy city?

At the moment Sydney is the landscape of my dreams. I think it’s the bustling, gutsy life of it, and of course the scenic beauty of the city clustered around that magnificent harbour. I love its bars, restaurants and cafes, the musical and theatrical life, and the amazing taxi drivers you meet there. And the fact that Sydney cafe chefs know how to knock up a decent hamburger.

~ Show us your favourite ever cover?

If only I could. My first book My Tall Dark Greek Boss is not out until December in UK, and so far I haven’t been able to glimpse the cover, though I know the book’s available through Amazon. This is so excruciatingly tantalising. I’m in an agony of suspense to know how the artists have portrayed my Greek hero.

(Here it is Anna!!! Fresh off the presses!)

~ Who would you love to snog if you had the chance?

The genie in the Tim Tam ad. Those eyes, that mouth, those arms...

~ Who do you use as hero inspiration?

I have a picture of George in my study, (inspiration for mouth, eyebrows, chin, dark satanic eyes) and I recently acquired a poster of the gorgeous Andre Agassi, master of his game, and of my heart for a while there if he but knew it. Then there’s that Depp lad—I’ve noticed a few authors now giving their heroes a piratical look. It’s all down to him and those sinfully knowing dark eyes. For a truly aussie beauty, there’s Hugh. And we should never forget the old icon, James Bond himself.

Booklist :: Bio :: Day in the Life :: Under the Spotlight:: Online

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home